South Pasadena Nature Park Resources
- Nature Park Blog – www.nativebydesign.blogspot.com
- Location, 100 block of Pasadena Ave., South Pasadena
- Nature Park Plan
- Park Stewardship in an Urban Landscape, Fremontia, 2009. pp. 16-19.
- Nature park posts in Wild Suburbia blog
- Nature park plant list (2016) (134 KB) UPDATED APRIL 2016
- Weeds in the Nature Park (3.3 MB)
- Native Plants in the Nature Park (4.1 MB)
- Friends of the South Pas Nature Park (26.8 MB)
- Nature Park Slide Show (short) (12.5 MB)
- South Pasadena and the Arroyo Seco (31.2 MB)
- The Story of the South Pasadena Nature Park (22 MB) NEW TALK (5/4/2016)
- Calendar with Park Cleanup Dates
10th Anniversary Celebration
The nature park turned 10 in October 2014. Hard to believe that it has been ten whole years since it opened as South Pasadena’s only habitat park. Of course we had to celebrate. The following pictures show some of the organizations that participated in the gala (I always wanted to be able to use the word gala!).